What are cookies?
There are a lot of guides which explains what cookies are and what they are used. For our part, we will explain how they affect these cookies to merinosa.com website, but if you need more information, look around at these pages:
In our case we use two types of cookies:
Google analytics: Visited websites and browsing time, leading to the web site, searches performed statistical reports as users found the website, how they use it and if it works correctly.
Session Cookies: This cookie is a session identifier provided by the PHP sessions to differentiate between users.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or remove installed cookies on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your machine:
- To set the permissions related to the cookies in Google Chrome browser:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the "Privacy" section click the Settings button content.
- In the section of Cookies you can configure.
- To set permissions related cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can select Use custom settings for history to configure.
- To set permissions related to cookies in the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History to remove cookies. Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and enter Settings. Move the slider to the top to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies for web site, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except for those in which you trust.